TAMASHII NATIONS @ Compass One (July 2-15)


Thanks to a headsup from Singapore Toy Sale on Facebook, I'd made my way down this fine Friday in search of toys on sale, instead to find a literal Show-n-Sell event from Bandai (Helmed by Sheng Tai in SG) featuring a slew of character figures from both Eastern and Western licenses, including the latest Avengers Infinity War figures, and that Batman Ninja had me panting!




Located on the 2nd level atrium is TAMASHII NATIONS @ Compass One (mall in Sengkang) event - launched July 2nd, and will be exhibiting thru July 15th 2018.

Scroll thru for select snaps, and check out MORE on my Facebook.

Now I am not being paid nor asked to advertise this event, but good deals (aka "lobang") are worth sharing here in Singapore, at least from where I'm at! LOL



Check out the Street Fighter Arcade Game display!








P/S: I did managed to score in my toy hunt: a Gipsy Danger for SG$28 and a Doraemon for SG$20. That Batman Ninja has been clawing at my brains since last night tho.... LOL

Yes, I live a very simple toylife, thanks :)
Andy TOYSREVIL

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.