What If Titans Spoke Singlish? #AttackOnTitan

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Colossal Titan: "Bro! Don't eat all by yourself leh! share share, can?"

Blondie Titan: "Eh! Find your own makan can? Dun disturb my meal time hor! Dun think you big size I scared you hor?!"

Colossal Titan: "Stingy-Titan-Ass … KNS ... I go look for my own makan lor! No brotherhood in titans lor…!"

Blondie Titan: "AH BUT THEN? nomnomnom…"

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Starring:
Banpresto's MEGA World Collectible Figure as "Colossal Titan"
Attack On Titan PVC Bootleg as "Blondie Titan"
Unknown as "Police/Postman being eaten"
Singlish Written / Photography by Andy Heng
Ah But Then? :p

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.