NEON GENESIS EVANGELION (Anime TV Series & Films) Coming To Netflix in 2019

PRESS: "Evangelion, the legendary series that shocked the world, returns to Netflix! The 26 episode series that started it all, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and the two feature films The End of Evangelion & Evangelion: Death (True)2, will stream exclusively on Netflix from Spring 2019!"


And while I'd adored the feature films (and the concept - I even have a dedicated blog on which I really should spend more attention on :p), I've truthfully never watched the tv series ... and now I have a chance! YAY!

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.