#fanmade Anime-themed Opening Sequence for "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2"


Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" gets an "anime opening" courtesy of "Holobob", who mashes-up recovered footage from the live-action film, pumping to the track "ODD FUTURE" by UVERworld (scroll thru to view OG videos) - from "My Hero Academia" (Season 3) - which made me miss the anime more than the film, actually, James Gunn-firing debacle notwithstanding (which I prepared a blogpost about, but since abandoned ...).

Source: geektyrant.com



Above: Opening Title sequence for "My Hero Academia" Season 3
Below: Original track / music video from UVERworld

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.