Matoi Ryuko Nendoroid from Kill la Kill


A couple of "random" images, to showcase the background display features that I had propped up for use in future toy-reviews and visual features on my primary TOYSREVIL-blog, with these being an opportunity to show-off the MATOI RYUKO Nendoroid I had purchased, from the anime KILL LA KILL, for which I am a "fan" now … and one day soon I will finish the article I am writing introducing the anime, to which will lead to me being able to talk more about the Nendoroid itself. Yes, I make my toylife more complicated than it normally is … that's part of the "fun", isn't it? Heh.

#TOYSREVILHQ background test no.2 #henglife

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.