AFA Shop's Figurine & Plastic Model Special Open House & Clearance Sale (Feb 11-12, 2023)



Headsup for folks hankering for some anime-related toys (a splendid discounted range of Kotobukiya merch) and assorted collectibles, with Anime Festival Asia having a "AFA Shop's Figurine & Plastic Model Special Open House & Clearance Sale" happening this weekend of 11th and 12th February, specifically at 15 Lorong 8 Toa Payoh, #06-07, Braddell Tech, S319262!



I'd spent a decent amount of time to scour thru their downloadable catalog, to gift myself a "valentine's gift", knowing full well I am unable to afford jack! But hey, I stilled to maintain my sanity somehow, innit? Happy Shopping, people!



Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.