Anime Japanese People Like in Akihabara (Interview) with That Japanese Man Yuta


I really like this video, and have always been interested to see/know what anime folks out there like! I don;t do forums, so there’s that :p

Having started this particular blog, truthfully was to be able to geekout about anime I watch and enjoy, in an attempt to fill the void in real life, where I have no one else to geekout along with! Sad but true LOL

I don’t even have kakis to go together with at local anime-themed events, like Anime Festival Asia (I’ve not gone for a year already since), because it no longer feels “fun” to be surrounded by likeminded folks … it has become much more isolating :p

Still enjoy me some anime tho HAHAHAHA

Cheers
Andy

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.