Tokyo Ghoul √A Episode #11 (Initial Non-Spoilerish Impressions)


It had not dawned on me until right now typing this, but this is the penultimate episode to the finale in Ep.12 in this second season of Tokyo Ghoul √A, hence the reveals, of which this particular episode sparkles with more than one. I count "three" but that's just me … part of me cannot wait to view the finale next week, part of me wishes it did not come so soon, but I am glad i invested my attention and interest to this series thus far … will attempt a Spoiler-Fueled Impression post on the series, after Ep.12 :)

Cheers
Andy

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.