Ultraman - Final Season Official Trailer for Anime on Netflix



"As public sentiment turns against Ultraman, Shinjiro learns that his inherited powers may come with a heavy price, in this exciting series conclusion."

Streams worldwide from May 11, 2023, only on Netflix



When I first featured the manga design reboot (in 2011), I did not really expect the CG-anime when I first featured it (and I still have my personal opinion about the style), but had truly hoped to own the S.H.FIGUARTS Action Figure, much less the THREEZERO-produced 1/6th-line ... but alas I am nowhere near being able to hoard these figures, and had turned away from the anime itself since Season 2... not for the lack of "trying to" tho, but somehow could not get my "Anime-Watch"-groove back...

BUY ANIME ULTRAMAN ON AMAZON:

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.