A Whisker Away: Official Trailer for Anime on Netflix Premiering June 18/2020

"A peculiar girl transforms into a cat to catch her crush's attention. But before she realizes it, the line between human and animal starts to blur."

From Sailor Moon director Junichi Satoh and Anohana writer Mari Okada comes "A Whisker Away" ("Nakitai Watashi wa Neko o Kaburu") = an anime film (1h 44m) about love, magic, and cats premiering globally June 18th, only on Netflix. As a cat-lover (which reminds me I have not been reposting cat pics and videos on my socials for a while now :p), and a sentimental-sop, this looks to be quite a tear-jerker for me ... who knows? Can't wait to watch it to bits! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.