My #C3AFASG17 Scores


A quick peek at my (Friday) pick-ups/scores at C3 ANIME FESTIVAL ASIA - including toys, prints, publications, pillows, postcards and a CD! I’ll add on more images to this post as the day goes on … meanwhile, for folks looking to snag some of these now, are to hit up Suntec City before the doors closes to this event Sunday at 7PM! Besides the toys+CD, everything else can be found in the Creators Hub zone!

Failing which, check in direct with the artists listed in my IG-description for availability, and Happy Hunting!





Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.