Saitama & Genos BEARBRICKS (Series 32) by Medicom Toys

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


So GENOS from ONE-PUNCH MAN is one of the chase for BE@RBRICK Series 32! As is a "Harley Quinn" chase paired with #TheJoker from #SuicideSquad, a Blue Elmo with a Red Elmo, and the Professor with Astroboy - these 100% BBs (sized 70mm tall) released by Medicom Toy on June 30th, are made available blind boxed, but collectors and retailers might be making them choosable but at various prices.

When I scored my pair from Ozzo Collections at China Square Central, they were way beyond the SRP, but heck did I care?! Snagged it FAST I did! Which is kinda "interesting" (for myself), as I've naught plonked down hardcash for BBs, like EVAH … but didn't blink when I saw these guys together … I guess I "like" OPM more than I imagined I would!

More pics / A Closer look, with further impressions of this pair "soon" :)

Check out the Assortment Ratio in image below (taken from side of box), with "Saitama"'s being 6.25%, while have in ratio-info for "Genos" :p

Assortment Ratios for #bearbrick series 32 from #MedicomToy #toylife

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.