#watched #BloodBlockadeBattlefront Ep12


Admittedly I was slightly under-whelmed when I managed to watch the 12th episode of Blood Blockade Battlefront / Kekkai Sensen … having indulged and LOVED the anime for 11 episodes, the 12th and final ep took a longer time to air (scheduled for October / the ep is embedded at bottom of this post), and I've only managed to find a English subbed version on Daisuki.net (where I'm planning to head back to review the ENTIRE series AGAIN! Whoo-Hoo!) … and I came out with some "answers" to some questions previously asked, but remain unclear to me, perhaps because the dulling of passions thru time spent apart? Or lost-in-translation? Be that as it may, I'd felt totally unconnected to the characters and did not feel enough for them any longer, to care what happened to them, sad to say … but that's just me :/

Gone were all the "feels" I had tho... but I blame myself for this ... I just felt that I should have rewatched the entire series and finished at Ep12, instead of the long-break in-between …

Beautiful animation and sense of chaos and destruction depicted tho, I insist! And FUN to see all the characters returning for an obligatory end-of-ep appearance, as this round was more Leonardo, White and Black's episode.

Nevertheless, this also reminded me that I had an long blog article introducing BBB unpublished a while back too! Maybe I will when after I rewatch the series, I suppose … meanwhile, cross this anime off my "NEED-TO-FINISH" list, and sadly move on to the next awesome thing …

#watched Ep12 of #bloodblockadebattlefront #anime on Daisuke.net #animewatch #inototaku

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on



#watched Ep12 of #bloodblockadebattlefront #anime on Daisuke.net #animewatch #inototaku

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on




Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.