#otakujournal: Anime Sales Pickup

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


The confluence of magical words and numbers found on this DVD cover, rocked my world ... the key words being: "#DeathParade", "Clear Stock" and "50% off" - was a no-brainer. Kicking myself for being late and missing the #PsychoPass set (held it in my hands a while back, before I had any spending money too), and #AttackOnTitan was left with only the second half of the season (they sold it loose DVDs, so someone picked up some ... :/)

Closing Down Sale at "Laserflair" found in Tampines Century Square, Singapore. F.T.W.

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.