My Impressions of #PsychoPass (Season 1)

"I cannot help but feel saddened by the end of #PsychoPass Season One ... The excitement and euphoria experienced for the entire series gives into a somber reality, as fictional as an anime, and I long to start Season Two. This is an anime unlike the niche notions of J-Pop, and provides a rich depth of thoughts and feelings, sometimes over wrought, sometimes visceral, and is considered to be "serious anime" for all intents and purposes. Highly recommended for folks who want to avoid anime-cliches, and who enjoy real life television police procedural shows ... The "serious shit"-kind, not the fancy-schmarmy kind, IMHO :)"
The above is my presonal impressions on the first series, after finishing the final Episode 11 (from the "New Edit" Version. I will do a more detailed introduction to the anime at a later time … meanwhile, here are some screensnaps (taken off my laptop was I viewed them) and instagrammed on @toysrevil.



Hell yeah! #PsychoPass Season 1 - "New Edit" Episode no,7 #anime #watching

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


#PsychoPass New Edit Season 1 Ep.8 + OMG I can't even ... OMG... :p #goodshit #anime #awesome

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


#PsychoPass New Edit Season One Episode 9 ... Wait, what? O.M.Gaaaawd!!!!! #anime

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.