Anime Festival Asia Celebrates 15 Years




Looking at the massive list of vendors at Anime Festival Asia 2023, leaves a tang of excitement, as I have had felt near every year since covering the event starting 2008 (*Even that one year in 2011 when I boothed, aaaaand except for "2010" when I had a Stroke lor :p)! Bro, don't even get me started with CREATOR's HUB...! LOL

But on the same token, I am thinking; "Thank goodness I have not been invited to attend, otherwise I'll go broke...!" ... or so I comfort my disappointed heart... Thus it's an end of a era for me, at least as a "blogger" :p



AFA celebrates 15 years, with three days at Suntec City (November 24, 25 & 26th, 2023) filled with all-things J-geek culture and more! Ticketed Entry for both Exhibition zone, and ANISONG Stage, or combos - Buy tickets online (need to queue to collect), or queue on site. Stay connected: instagram.com/animefestivalasia.

Expect massive crowds and queues. Stay safe and stay hydrated, and most of all; Enjoy Yourselves! Meanwhile, here are some assorted videos of my coverage thru the years, cheers.
























AFA COVERED BY TOYSREVIL THRU THE YEARS



AFA 2008
AFA 2009
AFA 2011
AFA 2012
AFA 2013
AFA 2014
AFA 2015
AFASG 2016
C3AFASG 2017
C3AFA2018 SG
C3AFA 2019
C3AFA 2020 Online
Online in lieu of 2021
AFA 2022
AFA 2023

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.