The ODEX Film Festival x Anime Matsuri 2022 (Sept 2-4)



Introducing The ODEX Film Festival x Anime Matsuri, scheduled to happen the weekend of September 2nd to 4th, 2022. TWO things which piqued my interest: "Shin Ultraman" will be screening, and that it'll happen close to where I'm at, at Downtown East!

And seems there'll be a "Artist Alley" as well, so I might have a chance to have my FANART-fix (I so so miss that)...!



"Check out fan screenings, stage performances, and various activities featuring blockbuster anime films at Cathay Cineplex Downtown East and D’Marquee @ Downtown East!"


Film screening include:
• One Piece Film Red
• Shin Ultraman
• Isekai Quartet The Movie: Another World
• The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie



The event is also currently soliciting Artist Alley Applications (Apply online here), commercial booths and partners (Email: "bizdev@sozo.sg"). I wouldn't mind me some "Shin Ultraman" toys...if I could afford any, that is!

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.