Trailer for ATTACK ON TITAN: THE FINAL SEASON (Again)


SYNOPSIS: "For the past 100 years, humanity has lived within giant walls to protect itself from the Titans, giant lumbering beasts with a taste for human flesh. When the Titans suddenly smash through the wall, it forever changes the destinies of Eren, Mikasa and Armin, three childhood friends who sign up to try to defeat the Titans once and for all."



I remembered very distinctively the devotion I had for the first season, and the insanity I went thru to procure collectible (figures), and eventually sate my toy-lust (sort of) ... and remembering a very personal reason why my attention was cast on the first series.

But by Season 2 I had fallen out of favour, and did not even attempt to watch Season 3. Fast forward to the now, the 4th and final season awaits. Folks in Singapore can watch this series on iq.com. Check put the captions in the image below (posted by @musesg_).



I had previously featured the trailer, but this time it features English subtitles, and as well I have added a very handy and SPOILER-FUL video recap of all three seasons (below), which certainly helped me catch up! ENJOY!

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.