New Trailer for "EVANGELION: 3.0+1.0 THRICE UPON A TIME" (featuring "One Last Kiss" by Utada Hikaru)


We have a new poster image, and a new one and a half-minuter trailer (featuring new footage) for "EVANGELION: 3.0+1.0 THRICE UPON A TIME" (in anticipation for the film's January 23rd, 2021 premiere in Japan), featuring the song "One Last Kiss" performed by Utada Hikaru!



I have chills I did not expect to experience. I adore EVA, but it had never truly left me emotional, until now ... not needing to understand the Japanese language, but the song title "One Last Kiss" simply brings forth the notion that there will no longer be any EVA films, and the lingering smile I feel in my heart is bittersweet.

Find out more about Utada Hikaru's connection with EVA HERE on #TUNESTALKSG ... and CLICK HERE for coverage of this feature film on I NOT OTAKU!

BUY EVANGELION FROM AMAZON:



Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.