My Favourite Top Ten Anime Films (2020 Edition)


I had recently started a brand new "Facebook-chain" dedicated to ANIME (films or series), and thought to share the entirety of my chosen list here! Remembering my earlier choices in 2011, there had been changes, while some favourites remain the same ... been a while since I've watched a good decent anime film tho...

""Your favourite ANIME FILM (or choose "Anime Series") in a still image (no posters), posted one a day, for ten consecutive days. No words or explanations needed. Everyday ask someone else to do the same".

(*Play along or don't, no worries, as long as you enjoy yourself).

(It doesn't have to just be "Japanese" anime, it could be South Korean, Chinese etc)"

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.