#AttackOnTitan Season 3 Part 2 Anime Returns April 2019


Part 2 of "Attack on Titan Season 3" anime returns on-air April 29th on ANI-PLSU (MONs 18:00 [17:00 id/th]), with the squad ready to take back "Wall Maria". Folks can stay updated for further info via aniplus-asia.com, while we enjoy the key art released for this season.


And while I'd been a rabid fanboy from Season 1, I'd pretty much given up on the recent season (or maybe it's 'Season 2'? I've since lost track & interest...), because of the incessant politics and non-Titan action ... THEN I saw a clip online recently of the Titans talking Wall Maria, and THIS PV, makes me want to head back to watch them again... But I can't remember when I stopped and where I should start? LOL

BUY FROM AMAZON:

Comments

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.